Our dedicated team will help you export your caravan with confidence!
- We are an Approved Overseas Exporter registered with the HMRC for exporting to South Korea.
- We have been exporting regularly worldwide over the last few years and have built up strong relationships with a number of trusted shipping agents.
- We are committed to making your exporting experience as streamlined and straightforward as possible, supporting you throughout the process.
- We frequently ship caravans overseas to New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan and Australia resulting in thrilled customers, who have made valuable savings through a smooth and stress-free exporting process.
- We only provide fully prepared caravans which have completed an NCC Approved service and ingress inspection.
- All used caravans are fully CRIS checked and are guaranteed to be clear of finance, not listed as stolen or as an insurance write off. Our caravans are never purchased from auctions.
- We are highly rated on the Feefo website, an independent review company working on behalf of consumers. See our reviews here.
How much does it cost?
Delivery to the shipping agent is free, so our costs are limited to: marine insurance, packing, unpacking and port handling at both ends of the journey. Costs will vary dependent on docking port rates and overall shipping prices which are reliant on market pressures with fluctuating container costs also influencing totals. Our preferred trusted shipping agent will provide us with a quote for your approval dependent on your specific requirements and timescales, or you are free to deal with a shipping agent direct. The shipping agent will manage all local customs clearance procedures and ensure all tax and duty obligations are met.
What is the initial step in the process?
If you are considering importing a caravan, the first step is to get in touch with our expert team who will happily discuss the exporting process and provide you with a quotation.
We recently exported a used caravan to Mr Phillips in New Zealand. Here’s what he had to say about the process:
“I must admit to some worry importing a caravan, however you and your team have provided excellent service throughout the purchase process – thank you very much!
We hope to import another van this year and I will certainly be in touch.”