Appointments Preferred – Book Yours Or Make An Enquiry
Webbs Motor Caravans (Reading) Ltd
Telephone: 0118 9712424
Webbs Caravans Ltd
Castlegate Business Park
Telephone: 01722 326111
Under data protection law we are known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal information that we collect about you. As a data controller we have certain legal responsibilities concerning how we collect, use and share your personal information
The types of personal information we collect from you include:
We think your information is as important as you are, so want to make you aware of how we may use your personal information:
We may permit selected third party companies to use your personal information, for the purpose set out in the section ‘How we may use your personal information’ (above). These companies may use his information to contact you. Selected third-parties will be subject to obligation to process your personal information in compliance with the same safeguards that we deploy. We will always gain your consent in advance before passing on your personal information.
We confirm that all personal information held by us about you will remain in (and will not be transferred outside of) the European Economic Area (EEA) where data protection laws are of an equivalent stand.
Where you have purchased a product or service from Webbs, we will keep the documents containing your personal information for as long as we are providing you with a service, for legitimate business purposes and for legal and regulatory reasons or until you ask us to stop sending you such information.
Documents containing your data will be kept for an 18 month period, unless we are required by legal regularity reasons to keep for a longer period. These documents will only be retained for as long as legally required.
The legal grounds we rely on to process your personal information are that processing is necessary for:
Unless subject to an exemption (under the GDPR), you have the following rights with respect to your personal data
15. This competition is run by Webbs Motor Caravans (Reading) Ltd and Webbs Caravans (Salisbury) Ltd and will run from 09.10.19 on a monthly basis until otherwise stated.
17. Entry is via the Webbs online blog form only. Entries must be delivered as form entries to be valid. Entries must include a travel story in either a motorhome or caravan purchased from Webbs with an accompanying photo.
16. The prize is a £50 voucher to be spent in-store at Webbs in either the Salisbury or Reading branch. Unfortunately there is no cash alternative.
17. All entrants must be aged 18 or over and a resident of the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. By entering the competition Webbs assumes that the entrant consents to entering, and has read and agrees to, the competition terms and conditions.
18. Entrants must be, or have previously been, customers of Webbs, in recent years
The winner will be chosen from entries by Webbs. In all matters the judges’ d ecision(s) will be final and Webbs has no obligation to enter correspondence or discussion.
19. We ask that all stories and photos be honest. When awarding the prizes we are obliged to verify entries, and if we cannot may decide, in the interest of fairness and transparency, to draw another winner. Our decisions are final and reserve the right to amend the T&Cs if required – although we do not anticipate needing to.
20. Webbs are obliged to verify entries and entrants in the interest of fairness and transparency. If an entry cannot be verified as a previous or existing customer, then in this rare circumstance a new winner may be drawn in their place.
21. Webbs reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice in the event of an event outside of reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions and across competition channels.
22. Webbs reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the competition rules have been broken.
23. In the event that the winner is subsequently disqualified from the competition, Webbs in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
24. Winner will be contacted by the Webbs team within the first week of each month, and their story and photos will be shared on the Webbs blog and on Webbs Facebook and Instagram pages.
25. By entering the competition entrants agree to have their name published in the event of being selected as competition winner.
26. Individuals employed by Webbs or associated companies or promotional partners are not eligible to enter the competition.
27. Winner have 5 working days to stake claim to their prize and 28 days to arrange its collection or delivery (to be discussed between winner and Webbs).
28. Only one entry per person each month will be valid. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
29. Entry to this competition is free of charge. There is no cost associated with entering this competition, winning, or claiming the prize if selected as the winner.
Cookies are small text files that allow us to identify your computer, recognise repeat users, observe anonymous user behaviour and compile aggregate data about users in order to improve the service we provide. The data we collect using cookies does not identify individual users and is only used for tracking, analysing and marketing.
Most web browsers will accept cookies, but if you would prefer we did not collect data by this method, you can disable this function within your browser settings. However, without cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our site, including personalisation of the web content to reflect your personal usage.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on you device.